Mission StatementTo create outstanding hospitality interiors that provide joy and comfort to hotel guests and optimum return on investment for owners. By working with our industry partners, we aim to incorporate the latest industry trends and technologies into our designs and specifications. We believe that by working harder to develop custom designs for carpet, furnishings, and art, we can provide our clients with the best possible interiors for their investment. To provide responsive and knowledgeable service with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
Hotel Chaco Named Among Best New Hotels
By Steve Sinovic / Journal Staff Writer
Albuquerque’s Hotel Chaco has made the list of the Best New Hotels in USA Today’s “10Best Readers’ Choice” travel award contest.. Please click here to view the article.
"Biggest Little Firm" in Hotel Design
By: Amanda C. Kooser, NMBW
Kirkpatrick & Associates, Inc. was featured in New Mexico Business Weekly in the Small Business section. Advertised as the "biggest little firm" in hotel design. Please click here to view the article.
- Member of the Milliken Design Council
- Radisson in Bloomington, IN
- Renewal Award (Renovation), Carlson Hotels
- Holiday Inn Express in Wheatridge, CO
- Renovation of the Year Award, Intercontinental Hotels
- Hampton Inn and Suites in Hurst, TX
- Selected for National Make-It-Hampton Internet Advertising Campaign, Hilton Hotels
- Homewood Suites in Amarillo TX
- Top New Hotel, Hilton Hotels